Technical Web Testing 101
Introducing the tools, techniques and thought processes that help you become more technical, and test more thoroughly.
This course will help you perform more technical testing.
It will introduce you to the basic concepts and tools you need to help you take the next step in your testing evolution.
We need to test more technically in order to find more deeply hidden bugs. To investigate architectural risk. To improve our understanding of the applications we test.
This course will pull together introductory information for a range of topics. The course was originally envisaged as a series of small focused introductory courses. Instead I decided to collate all the smaller courses into this. The benefit for you is that this course will grow to provide introductory showcases for all aspects of technical web testing.
This course expands on my popular webinar on Technical Web Testing and provides an overview of the tools and thought processes you need to know.
People have been raving about this course since we first released it, check out these reviews:
- "Very easy to comprehend in good bite size portions"
- "This course will act as a great catalyst to future learning. Great stuff!!!!"
- "This was an excellent course and a great intro to the field"
- "dive right in and get your hands dirty...the ONLY real way to learn it"
- "Great for beginners!"
- "Quite an eye opener"
- "I can't thank you enough Alan"
- "Great start as an overview and philosophical approach"
- "I've just finished watching the course and I have to say, my mind is overflowing with ideas"
Before you sign up, make sure you read the syllabus and watch the free preview videos below so you can see what we cover.
Alan is the Author of the book Selenium Simplified . He has talked at conferences the world over, and has been involved in testing for almost 20 years.
In November at Eurostar 2012 Alan co-presented (with Simon Stewart) the "Selenium Clinic" tutorial. They won the award for Best Tutorial.
Alan writes on the following blogs and web sites: